In this article, we are going to talk about one of the major problems of how to recover Outlook deleted messages. This information applies to Outlook for Microsoft 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, and 2010.
Microsoft Outlook is a very popular email client that’s used by millions of users around the globe. If an Outlook user has accidentally deleted an Outlook message which is important, and you don’t have a backup. Learn how to recover deleted emails in Outlook, we discuss multiple solutions for you can use as per your need.
How to Recover Deleted messages Quickly
Outlook messages were accidentally deleted and you suddenly realize that the deleted files were important, it isn’t too late.
- If you didn’t do anything else after deleting an email, hit the Ctrl+Z keyboard shortcut to bring it back into your inbox.
- If you used Outlook to do other operations after deleting the email, click Ctrl+Z numerous times to undo a series of actions in the reverse order.
How Can I Recover Outlook Deleted Messages? – Native Solutions
The items you deleted from the Deleted Items folder are moved to a hidden recoverable items folder. Follow the instruction given below to find it and access the emails you want:
Method #1 Check Recoverable Items Folder
The items you deleted from the Deleted Items folder are moved to a hidden Recoverable items folder.
- First, open Outlook, go to the email folder list, and then, click the deleted items folder from the left pane.
- Check if the Home tab is selected on the top menu bar and click recover deleted items from the server option.
- Select the items you want to recover from the recover deleted items window that appears.
- At last, select the Restore Selected Items option and press OK.
Method #2: Recover Outlook Deleted Messages by Using Professional Solution
You can recover Outlook deleted messages by using a manual solution but there are some limitations in using this procedure. So, you have to use third-party software. In such cases, you have to go for the third-party solution, SysTools brings you the Expert Recommended Outlook Recovery wizard. Because of its high recovery rate and ease of use. It is also favoured by many as a data recovery tool for Windows 11, as it can recover more than just emails.
This allows you to clear space in your inbox without permanently deleting emails that you want to preserve. Your PST file, on the other hand, may have been lost or erased in the event of a data loss event such as hardware failure or a malware attack.
Let’s Wrap Up
Here in this technical write-up, we have discussed various types of solutions to restore and recover Outlook deleted messages. We talked about manual and automated solutions above, Then we found out that automated solutions are quite easy and reliable as compared to automated solutions. The manual methods contain some drawbacks, but automated solutions overcome all the drawbacks of manual procedures. So we recommend you to go with the automated procedure for the exact and accurate solution.