Features Of Node JS
- Caching- It supports cashing of modules and further eliminates the need to re-executing the codes. This is because with cashing, the application loads the web pages faster and responds with ease to the user.
- No Buffering- Node JS application outputs the data in blocks and provides ready data to users easily. Thus, eliminating the need for users to wait for the entire operation to complete.
- Single-Threaded- Node JS performs in a non-blocking way and uses a single thread to handle the request of the clients. It verifies if the request consists of any database interaction and if not, the request is sent back to the client.
Benefits Of using Node JS
- Powerful tech stack for web development- It comes with a huge resource library, thousands of free guides, and an active community. Moreover, it is an element of the popular MEAN tech stack that consists of four software tools to handle all aspects of web app development.
- A fast environment for microservice development- It supports the concept of microservice development that spills monolith functionality into hundreds of smaller services. Thus, making it one of the fastest tools in data processing as it processes hundreds of Microservices at the same time. In addition, it also provides nonblocking algorithms that make it ideal for software development.
- Powerful data processing- This runtime environment is capable of processing thousands of requests simultaneously. In addition, it processes the next requests are processed together with the first one without blocking each other, unlike other software tools. Moreover, it uses the event-based programming approach for software development.
Career Opportunities in Node JS