Clinicient Insight EMR and Billing system is a configurable and versatile EMR and billing solution for occupational, speech, and physical therapy. It’s a web-based EMR for outpatient rehabilitation treatment operations that includes features such as patient registration, scheduling, medical recording and documentation, and invoicing. Clinicient is a web-based and mobile therapy-specific EMR that aims to improve the therapist experience by providing an all-in-one solution that includes scheduling, documentation, telemedicine, and reporting, allowing for more efficiency and flexibility in patient care management.
Organizational Benefits of Clinicient Insight EMR
Organizations can successfully manage schedules and, if desired, integrate them into existing systems. Clinicient’s documentation suite create for and by therapists, and it’s been tweaked to make charting as simple as possible while being compliant. Insurance companies may use tools for rules-based billing to automate operations, maximise payments, and eliminate denials. Practices may use Business Analytics solutions to measure important indicators on demand, giving them valuable insight into their health. Also, total Insight provides a full array of revenue cycle services, including scheduling, documentation, invoicing, and reporting.
Clinicient’s revenue cycle team can help your business bill thoroughly and compliantly, speed up collections with daily billing, payment posting, and follow-up, and ensure that you get paid what you’re due. Insight provides a full suite (including scheduling, documentation, billing, and reporting) that allows you to keep your billing in-house while still taking use of the Insight Solution’s benefits. Insight EMR offers EMR and Scheduling Software that effortlessly interfaces with your other hospital systems to provide bespoke therapeutic processes while maintaining a single source of truth. It allows users to handle all aspects of clinical operations in one location. It also enables for the creation of customized user profiles. Also, It allows the practice to spend less time documenting and more time focusing on the patients’ needs.
Clinicient benefits include:
- Eliminate duplication of effort by using a single patient record to guarantee that claims and paperwork are always in sync.
- Billing and collection functions such as insurance eligibility and benefits verification, rejection handling, claims revisions, and remittance advice, among others, can automate. Total Insight provides a full array of revenue cycle services, including scheduling, documentation, invoicing, and reporting. You can keep your billing in-house using Insight. EMR and Scheduling Software from Insight EMR integrates with your other hospital systems.
- Optimized Charges: Automate processes and charge capture and aggregation, optimize billable units, verify charges before submitting claims, and more.
- Better Cash Flow: Improve cash flow by automating claims processing, denial management, and analytical tools.
- Get a full picture of your medical practice’s financial health using practice metrics, KPIs, and benchmarks.
- Dashboard Reporting: Identify performance concerns so that action may taken quickly.
Expertise in the Field:
Clinicient Insight EMR and billing platform was created to help outpatient treatment firms by providing them with efficient workflow tools, automated procedures, billing rules, and payer intelligence to help them process payments more quickly and efficiently with less human effort. Therefore, they’ve collected nearly $1 billion in debt and processed millions of insurance claims from tens of thousands of customers.
- With daily billing, payment posting, and follow-up, you can process entire invoices with compliance for quick collections.
- Automate procedures from patient intake through ultimate payment to reduce mistakes and ensure timely payments. Streamline claim processing, provide collaboration tools, and provide transparent reporting and analysis.
- Collaboration of Billing and Collections Experts: Follow revenue cycle management best practises. Get the most up-to-date payer rules based on crowdsourcing.
- Get comprehensive reporting and analysis for your outpatient rehab practise with expert revenue cycle management. Monthly KPI metrics, financials, and an optional data-driven coaching and account overview are all integrated.
Clinicient’s cost varies depending on the product and tool suite selected. Insight and Insight EMR priced per visit, with a monthly minimum. Therefore, total Insight charges are based on a percentage of collections, which is close to industry standards and competitive, with a monthly minimum (software costs included in this comprehensive rate). When you go for emr software for urgent care then clinicient insight is one of the best option due to its availability and cost effectiveness.
- “Dependable Software” is a term use to describe software that is reliant on
Overall, the reporting tool has made it easier for us to stay on top of things. Copay collection, no-show fees, accounts receivable, and so forth. Scheduling is quite simple. Any new therapist who joins us tends to catch up on documenting quickly, and I appreciate how you can personalize it to your specific requirements. The main reason we’ll stick with Clinicient is to keep up with critical insurance upgrades and changes! Because using Clinicient, we are able to change and keep up with other clinics!
Pros: I enjoy being kept up to speed on everything; updates are automatic. And problems promptly resolve.
Cons: Having to enter a password on a regular basis – but I understand the security implications. And that I have to delete and reload the application on my receptionist’s PC every three weeks since it is becoming increasingly sluggish since the last major upgrade. I did call customer service about it.
Alternatives that have considered include: WebPT
The following are some of the reasons why you should use InsightEMR: We were unable to perform our own invoicing using WebPT, which was a critical feature for us. We were told we could during the WebPT sales pitch, but when it came time to switch software programmes, we discovered we couldn’t. Therefore, We’ve been happy Clinicient customers since 2012, and I’m grateful we found them!
“While PT billing is good, PT billing is a pain.”
The billing functions are inconvenient, and when we call for help, half of the people we speak with either have nothing to add to what we already know or simply say that’s how it works and that it will be improved in the coming year. When data pushes to Zirmed or pulled from Zirmed, it is frequently inaccurate or incomplete.
Pros: The charting programmed is mostly liked by Physical Therapists. Therefore, once you’ve figured out all of the templates, it’s fairly simple to use.
Cons: Billing, Tasks, Templates, Corrections, Clearinghouse Input and Output, and so on. Text reminders can turn on or off. Customer service is unfamiliar with billing and can take a long time to respond.