What is SEO?
The full form of SEO is (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION). This will allow you to bring in more than a million organic traffic from search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) to your website, blog, and YouTube channel and earn good money. Simply put, SEO is the lifeblood of blogging. Without such a soul the body becomes useless. Similarly, without SEO your block becomes useless.
Whenever we search for something on Google, a page opens in front of us. For example, suppose you search for “coronavirus key”. So it is Google’s responsibility to give you 100% accurate information about coronavirus and Google tries to do the same. To do this, Google’s algorithm checks millions of such websites in less than 1 second, providing complete and accurate information about the coronavirus. And on the front page of the most accurate information-rich websites from those sites. Now the question is, how does Google understand that your website is rich in the most accurate information?
The main purpose of creating a blog/website is to bring a large number of visitors to the article. And the main tool to get visitors is to bring the blog/website to the first page of search results. So in a word, SEO is basically done to get a good ranking from search engine or to get a lot of visitors to blogs/websites from search engine.
Proper search engine optimization of a blog/website will get a lot of visitors from the search engine to that blog/website because doing it will give the search engine a clear idea about the content of that blog. So if you want to make any blog/website successful or make money from it, there is no substitute for regular search engine optimization on the website.
About 70% of people now search the internet for any problem, solution, suggestion, or anything else on Google or their favorite search engine. So in that case, if you are a blogger or you do business online, you must want your website to be on the first page of search engines. So that more and more organic traffic comes to your website and your revenue continues to grow. And in order to be at the top of this search engine, you need to SEO your website in a better way. If you want to SEO your website properly, you must first have a good amount of knowledge about SEO.
How many types of SEO and what are they?
There are basically two types of search engine optimization or SEO. E.g.
- Organic: Generally, all the rules of search engine optimization were followed properly: Organic SEO refers to the whole process of getting a position on the search results page.
- Paid: Paid SEO means that Google gets on the first page of the search engine for money. Generally, if you do paid SEO, after doing a search on Google for any subject, there are some websites with small ads written on top of the search results.
- There are two types of organic SEO. E.g.
- Onpage SEO. Onpage SEO refers to the process of perfecting a website/blog to make it better. OnPage SEO is a process for setting up Url, Title, Keyword, Description, Tag, Meta Description, etc. suitable for a website/blog.
- .Offpage SEO. Offpage SEO is about sharing the link of your website/blog content through various popular social media, creating backlinks in different ways, posting on different forum sites, and promoting the website/blog to make it popular everywhere.