The advent of technology has given the field of plastic surgery a new direction. The tummy tuck in Dubai is a procedure for those who wish to get rid of their sagging abdominal skin, desire to remove abdominal fat, and want to have a flat stomach or belly.
It is intended for people who have recently lost a lot of weight, have children, or are sick of strict diets and exercise regimens. A belly tuck can be performed using a variety of methods. Individuals respond differently to these strategies. A drain-less stomach tuck in Dubai is an option offered by cosmetic surgeons when a straightforward procedure won’t produce the desired results.
It combines two distinct processes. By combining a tummy tuck with liposuction, this drain-free stomach tuck is produced. This process produces outcomes quickly and effectively. This procedure does not require postoperative drainage since it employs a special multilayer suturing technique.
This type of surgery completely changes the shape of your body. The fat cells and tissues are tightened during this procedure to make your tummy flat. The main difference between the two treatments is that the classic tummy tuck in Dubai involves the use of post-operative drains, which remove fluid from the patient’s body.
Who can have this Surgery?
Before going through any surgical procedure individuals should know that are they meeting the candidacy criteria for that process or not.
- Candidates who do not want to undergo with long time recovery and procedure.
- Want quick healing and recovery
- Have excessive fat on the stomach
- Individuals who have lost a lot of weight
- Women who had gone through pregnancy
- Both males and females can have this
- People who are good at health
- Have no mental illness
- People who want to tighten their abdominal tissues
- Individuals who have too loose skin around the abdomen
- decrease of the waist measurement
- Contenders who want to boost in confidence while wearing more form-fitting clothing or swimwear
- a more appealing midsection
How many sessions do you need for this treatment?
Once you have this surgery and follow the post-operative guidelines from the doctor properly you do not need to repeat the sessions again and again only a single session will give you your desired results.
You may need to repeat the session of tummy tuck in Dubai if you do not take good care of yourself after following the procedure and did not make any change in your lifestyle and did not follow the guidelines provided by your consultant.
Pros & Cons
- This process is less time-consuming and is for candidates who do not have much time to consume during their stay at the clinic.
- It needs a short time of recovery as compared to any other belly tuck method.
- Within 2 to 3 weeks you will have your desired results.
- Candidates can comfortably wear clothes of their choice without thinking about saggy pockets on their stomachs.
- Individuals could come back to their day-to-day routine after 2 weeks.
- Gives more clothing choices
- Boost self-esteem
- The recovery process is significantly more flexible.
- The danger of infection is also lower when there are no drains.
Every action has a reaction. The same is with the surgical procedures. Some treatments do have a few disadvantages. Before going through any surgery you should know about the disadvantages of that treatment.
- It takes a different approach that takes more time in the operating room to do away with the method, which some patients may consider a drawback.
- For some patients having excessive fat on the abdomen, it might be a more complex and time-consuming procedure.
Risks and complications:
Every treatment has some risks and complications but if you select an experienced and highly-certified surgeon for drainless tummy tuck in Dubai you will have very few chances of having any risks.
- The slow healing process in some cases
- The threat of bacterial infections
- Blood clothing can also be a great risk in some patients
- Typical reactions to the anesthetic or other drugs used during the treatment
- Fluid may be build up in some cases if patients did not take good care of themselves
Individual to individual, cost varies according to the nature of the procedure and how much fluid is to be taken away. Doctors’ expertise, qualification, and experience also affect the cost. The locality of the clinic and type of anesthesia also affect the cost. Normally it costs between AED 30,000 to AED 40,000, but for the final estimated cost, patients may set an appointment with our highly qualified plastic surgeons.
Common Complaints from the person seeking this surgery
There are very few complaints which most of the patients ask their consultants. If you are thinking of having this drain-free abdominoplasty you should also learn about the complaints that most patients do to their doctors.
Though these problems are not very common only a small number of patients suffer from these problems, but if anyone will se4lect the surgeons of our clinic they will not face any discomfort after following the treatment. For tummy tuck in Dubai, we have highly qualified and experienced surgeons and staff at our clinic that ensure the patient’s comfort and safety.
A few complaints that some patients face are;
- All the time patients need to measure the drain
- Empty the drain several times each day
- Create discomfort in carrying the drains under the clothes
- For some patients, it creates trouble in sleeping
- Long-lasting swelling can be with the patient for a few months
- A lot of scars
However, each person’s path to recovery is unique. Most of the patients can resume their tasks within two to three weeks. But for complete recovery, they should wait for six to seven weeks.
- Wear compression garments
- Measure the quantity of fluid
- Emptied fluid on a daily basis
- Take prescribed medicines on time
- Feel any kind of swelling or discomfort consult with your doctor without any delay
- Avoid doing heavy exercises until your doctor won’t allow you
- Take proper rest for quick healing and recovery
- Eat healthy diet
- Do not take any medicine not prescribed by the doctor
- For effective and quick results patients should follow the post-operative guidelines provided by the doctor.
A drain-less tummy tuck clinic in Dubai is an effective procedure with long-lasting results when performed by a qualified plastic surgeon. Making an appointment for a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon is the most efficient approach to learning more. Make sure you conduct thorough research before scheduling the operation as there are several well-known clinics in Dubai that provide this technique!
Where does the fluid go with drain-free abdominoplasty?
By doing this, the fluid-collecting pockets and traditional drain locations are eliminated. The body simply helps to absorb the fluid since it has nowhere else to go.
Why is a stomach tuck with no drain better?
You won’t need to be concerned about monitoring fluid output or clearing a drain while you heal if you get a drainless abdominoplasty. The recovery time following a drainless stomach tuck is typically shorter than it is for a traditional abdominoplasty, and the scar also usually heals more easily.