You have decided to buy your first home, or you think that the time has come to protect yourself and protect it from the many risks that are run more and more often: fires, thefts, storms, earthquakes, there is something for everyone. The danger is around the corner, and a thousand sacrifices made to buy it could vanish in an instant due to as many unforeseen events. Those who want to ensure their home and those who live in it or wonder if they must have aged home insurance leads when buying their first nest must first know that the law does not yet provide mandatory home insurance.
However, this does not mean that we are entirely exempt from obligations, especially in the presence of the various banks that grant you mortgages, at least for some types of insurance coverage. But what exactly are the benefits of buying home insurance leads in bulk?
What is home insurance, and what is it for?
Insuring a home means ensuring we are safe from any risks that could compromise its stability and everything inside, including people. This entails signing an insurance policy that allows, upon payment of a set amount (the premium), to reduce or cancel any expense due to more or more minor unforeseen severe events.
But be careful, when we talk about home insurance or wholesale insurance leads, perhaps it would be better to use the plural. Because there are many types, we risk losing a lot if we are not careful in the proposal and stipulation phase. First of all, there are two types of policies:
- Comprehensive insurance covers entire buildings, condominiums, and buildings, that a single individual does not own. In this case, the policy covers both the damage that can occur in shared spaces and rooms and those in the private homes of individuals. In addition, of course, the damage caused by the building structures to third parties. It is the administrator who stipulates it.
- Multi-risk insurance comes into play to protect people who live in a single property (in houses, so to speak). It is foreseen for various situations that must be inserted in advance in the contract stipulated between the customer and the company. Therefore, pay close attention to the cases of actual reimbursement and all the clauses.
Home insurance: how much does it cost me?
It depends on the company and many factors:
- The neighborhood or municipality in which the house is located.
- Its value.
- Its size.
- The precautions the owner uses for his protection (for example, in the case of theft policy, if there are security doors and grate).
- The guarantees chose (i.e., what you want to insure).
Taking out a home policy, especially on aged home insurance leads, covers the cost of any expenses we would have to bear ourselves in the event of burglary burglars, fires, collapses, floods, earthquakes, the damage we do to neighbors, and other situations that can arise in our worst nightmares. The important thing is to always keep in mind that insurance is not all the same and all-inclusive. So be careful to know the possible damage your policy will cover or will not cover.