Snapchat filters are one of the most popular features of the app. They’re a fun way to spice up your photos, and they can be used for various purposes. The first thing to know about Snapchat filters is that they’re not limited to just the app’s users. If you’re not a user, but you have a friend who is, and they send you a photo through buy Snapchat followers, you’ll see their filter on the photo they send. If you want to use filters yourself, all you need to do is take a picture or video, then swipe left until you find the “Filters” option. You can choose from around 30 filters of four categories at any time.
Categories of Snapchat filters
We’ve all seen them: the Snapchat filters that change your appearance. Whether you’re trying to look like a dog, a cartoon character, or literally anything else, there’s a filter for it.
But are you aware of all of the different types of Snapchat filters?
There are four major categories of Snapchat filters: Selfie Filters, Tints filters, Stamps filters, and Geotags filters (Geofilters). Let’s dig a little deep.
Selfie filters are the most popular type of filter on Snapchat. They range from adding a dog nose to your face to making your eyes look like anime characters, and they can be applied in seconds. There are many different kinds of selfie filters to choose from—so many that it can be hard to figure out which ones you like best! Here are some of our favorites:
- The puppy filter makes your face look like a puppy, complete with floppy ears and a nose. It’s adorable!
- The bunny filter turns your nose into a long, pink bunny nose that wiggles when you move, and your eyes become big and round with black dots in them.
- The alien filter turns your face into an alien’s head with large eyes and a green skin tone. It also adds horns on top of your head!
- The unicorn filter gives you rainbow hair and a rainbow horn on top of your head while making your eyes glow brightly in pink or blue colors.
Tints filters are a type of buy Snapchat subscribers filter that can be added to any photo or video. They are usually used to make your photos and videos look more like old-fashioned films. There are many different tints filters on Snapchat, but some of the most popular ones include:
- Gelato: This filter makes your photos look like they were taken with a vintage camera by giving them a green tint.
- Cooler: This filter makes your photos look like they were taken with a vintage camera by giving them a blue tint.
- Redscale: This filter makes your photos look like they were taken with an old camera by giving them an orange tint.
Stamps filter uses a stamp-like image that appears on your face. These stamps include things like hearts, flowers, unicorns, and even your own custom image. These filters are a fun way to add a little bit of whimsy to your snap. They’re also great for adding a caption to your snap since they come with text already written on them.
You can choose from several different stamps filters, including:
- An arrow pointing right
- A heart with “I love you” written inside
- A crown with “Queen” written inside
Geotags filters are a way to add your location to your snap. The geotag filter is the most basic and simple of all the Snapchat filters. It simply adds your location to your snap, which can be helpful if you’re trying to get back in touch with friends or family members who live nearby. Geotags can be used to add geographic context to a snap and can also be used for fun. For example, the geotag “I’m at the beach!” will show up on your face as a blue wave, and the caption “I’m at the beach!”