Restrictions and lockdowns aren’t just for the general population. Even top celebrities were strand in their homes, unable to engage with their audiences through concerts or gatherings. Celebrities have explored the online medium in order to be more creative, and the results have been favorable. Celebrity shout-out apps are an intriguing technique to consider in the midst of the pandemic. While celebrities profit, fans benefit from personalized messages from their favorite stars.
Since the COVID-19 breakout, apps like Cameo, Starsona, and others have been the buzz of the town. An entrepreneur can seize the opportunity, utilize this concept, and turn it into a profitable business. Are you a business owner that wants to put money into a high-end celebrity video messaging app? If that’s the case, you’ll need to include interesting features and a streamlined procedure to easily cater to a diverse audience.
Revenue Models of Cameo Clone App
At the end of the day, a successful business is one that benefits the audience while also generating revenue. With a celebrity video-sharing service like Cameo, you may make money from a number of different places. Some of the sources of revenue are as follows:
Followers pay for personalized shout-outs or sessions with celebrities in exchange for a fee. A significant portion of this cash is remitted as commissions to the platform owner. The celebrities will pay the commission to the app owner for every video they share, which is more lucrative than one might think.
Subscription options with appealing features should be made available to followers on a monthly or yearly basis. While users enjoy premium benefits, you generate a steady income. Subscription plans are the most common type of revenue model among premium clone apps.
Advertisements are also a wonderful way to make money. Also, Ad costs can be imposed on brand owners based on clicks, views, impressions, and other metrics by showing third-party ad banners.
Workflow of Cameo Clone App
- Users first create an account with the Cameo clone by filling out the required information or logging in using their social network usernames.
- Users look up famous biographies. They can use complex filtering tools like pricing, occupation, and also ratings to narrow down their search results.
- User can plan a shout-out or a personalized session with their favorite celebrity after learning about his availability.
- Users can pay the required cost to the professionals using a variety of payment methods, such as credit/debit cards, net banking, digital wallets, and so on.
- A User can watch the celebrities’ live streaming sessions and capture them in real-time for later use.
- The Users can use the app’s in-built video editor to modify recorded videos and publish them on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
The COVID-19 pandemic has heightened the need for celebrities to seek out new ways to interact with their fans. Investing in a tool like Cameo can help a startup acquire momentum quickly. However, With the advent of clone app solutions, creating an app is a piece of cake. Integrate a world-class feature set, ensure easy app navigation, and generate revenue from several sources in the quickest period feasible.