The tractor is an integral part of farming. However, You can use this tractor in various segments such as agriculture, construction, mining, industries. However, a tractor is an engineering vehicle. Therefore, the engineer has specially designed this tractor to fulfil your strategy plan. These tractors describe as agricultural vehicles to mechanise agriculture operations as they offer traction and power. For instance, farm tractors are used for pulling or pushing cultivation trailers or machinery, harrowing, ploughing, discing, planting and similar tasks. Some famous brands produce the best tractor models in India. Here, you can get information regarding popular tractor brands in India.
Top 2 Tractor Brand in India
A. Swaraj Tractor
For profitable agriculture, Swaraj offers many tractors and farming equipment. It provides a wide range of tractors ranging from 15 HP to 75 HP. This excellent range has all kinds of tractors, mini tractors, 4wd tractors, utility tractors, etc. Due to its long experience in Indian agriculture, it completely understands all the requirements of farmers and farming. Hence, it has made the tractors accordingly strong and durable. All the tractors of Swaraj are created with advanced technologies and equipped with innovative features. Likewise, they come with high qualities which are enough to handle various farming applications. Here we are describing the Swaraj tractor models in India with specifications.
1. Swaraj 717
- Swaraj 717 is load with a 15 HP generating engine rated 2300 RPM capacity and has 1 cylinder. This combination makes this tractor durable for buyers. This tractor also comes with a 12 PTO HP and oil bath type air filter.
- Swaraj 717 tractor engine is highly beneficial for small farmers because of its durability and its also reliable.
- The Swaraj 717 mini tractor of Swaraj has a single clutch, which provides easy and smooth functioning.
- Swaraj small tractor steering type is Manual Steering with a single drop arm steering column to easily control and fast response.
- Swaraj mini tractor is manufactured with dry disc brakes, which offer low slippage and high grip.
- It has a 780 kg hydraulic lifting capacity, draft control, and also has 3 points automatic linkage drift.
- Additionally, This mini tractor has 3 reverse + 6 forward sliding mesh gearboxes, and also it is loaded with accessories like a top link, tool and many more.
- Swaraj 717 mini tractor on-road price is Rs. 2.60 Lakh* and goes up to 2.85 Lakh*.
2. Swaraj 735 FE
- The clutch in the tractor is a single dry disc friction plate that provides better gear shift.
- The tractor Swaraj 735 also has the option of Power Steering if required by the buyer.
- Moreover, it offers low fuel consumption, a comfortable driving seat and an efficient braking system.
- The tractor model handles all the heavy loads and attachments without extra effort.
- Swaraj 735 FE manufactured with HP39 12V 88Ah Battery with 8 Forward + 2 Reverse Single Dry Disc Friction Plate Gearbox.
- The new model of Swaraj 735 also gets additional features like higher fuel efficiency, a mobile charger and a parking brake.
B. John Deere Tractor
John Deere is one of the renowned tractor brands in India which manufactures many types of tractors. The company of John Deere offers a wide range of tractors ranging from 28 HP to 120 HP. And due to these tractors, the company has made a special place among the farmers. All the tractors of John Deere are made with hi-tech technologies, also making them perfect for farming. The tractor model can efficiently perform various industry and construction applications along with agriculture. Also, they are loaded with many innovative and high-quality features, helping to perform complex farming tasks. Along with all of these, these tractors are available at an affordable price range, giving them a money-saver tag. Here we are describing the popular John Deere tractor models in India.
1. John Deere 5050 D – 4WD
- John Deere 5050 D – 4WD is loaded with Dual and single clutch and equipped with a Collar shift transmission system.
- The gearbox is embedded with 4 Reverse + 8 Forward gears for proper navigation.
- Moreover, John Deere 5050 D – 4WD has a superb 3.89-14.10 KMPH reverse speed and 2.97- 32.44 KMPH forward speed.
- The tractor comes with an overflow reservoir with a coolant cooling system.
- John Deere 5050 D – 4WD comes with Oil-immersed disc Brakes.
- This tractor steering type is Power Steering for the smooth turning of the tractor.
- It provides a large fuel tank capacity of 60 litres for long hours on farms.
- John Deere 5050 D tractor comes with a strong pulling capacity of 1600 Kg with a draft control linkage system and also has automatic depth.
- This is a four-wheel-drive tractor with 14.9×28 rear tyres and 8 x 18 front tyres.
2. John Deere 5036 D
- John Deere 5036 D tractor is manufacture with a dry-type dual-element air filter and a coolant cooling system.
- It has a single clutch, 8 forward plus 4 reverse gears, supported with Collarshift transmission technology.
- This tractor runs on 4.10 – 14.84 KMPH reverse speed and 3.13 – 34.18 KMPH forward speed.
- Additionally, John Deere 5036 D is loaded with Oil Immersed Disc Brakes to ensure efficient field traction.
- It provides a heavy hydraulic lifting capacity of 1600 KG and is also embedded with draft control linkage points and automatic depth.
For more information regarding famous tractor brands and tractor models in India, stay tuned with us.