InstantCharge Provides Seamless Payment Gateway Integration
Get started with easy Payment Gateway Integration. How? Let’s explore. No matter what kind of platform you own: eCommerce, eLearning, or a booking one. Your main problem will always be to assure that your customers are secure and you provide them with an easy-to-use payment system.
The payment provider you select has to fulfill the requirements of your business as well as the demands of your customers.
Around 21% of customers result in quitting websites that have a lengthy checkout process and 18% because the website was not secure.
Integrating a payment gateway into your online store will give your website security and enhance the overall user experience.
Four Factors To Consider In The Payment Gateway Integration
If you are looking for a payment gateway partner or assessing a payment gateway you already have. Here are four things to consider that can result in a successful partnership and move you closer to selecting the services that will function your online business smoothly.
- Evaluate API quality.
As you are probably using an API to integrate, explore some things about it firstly:
- How easily it can be integrated? The API should be easy and adjustable, so you can even code directly or via a software Developer Kit (SDK). SDKs shrink the way for development time and assist in accelerating deployment. So your customers can initiate receiving online payments right away!
- Does it offer code samples? Copy-and-paste pre-built code samples for all the main use cases should be already available. They are also easy to use, have no space for mistakes, and boost the integration procedure.
- Can you try the API directly from the docs? You shouldn’t have to make an account to assess a payment gateway API integration or quit the site you are on to copy/paste code into an external tool to get the results. If any of those is the situation for the API you are preferring, you can do better.
2. Evaluate the security.
However, payment gateways deal with the transfer of money, and security is important. There are two factors of security you will have to consider:
- Fraud and chargeback management. Every payment gateway has some kind of fraud prevention, but the more customers are secured, the stronger it is. An indigenous fraud prevention system doesn’t cut it. Rather than the payment gateway, you select should have tools to prevent your customers, not only at the point of purchase (with fraud-detection features) but also after buying (with chargeback alerts and notifications and chargeback dispute help).
- PCI DSS compliant. All payment gateways should be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Explore if the payment gateway you are looking for has many ways to help you in reducing your burden of PCI compliance and also the scope of range it offers for your API usage. The payment gateway you select should perform everything in its power to assist you in getting compliance and make it as effortless as possible.
3. Evaluate the payment processing features.
Which payment gateway has the more to deliver to your customers? And, more precisely, what payment tools would your customers most admire?
- Having high-level support for international transactions would give them a thumbs up on global sales and assist them in growing their online business.
- Having the capacity to receive a huge variety of payment modes and currencies. And which they can prefer and select (and modify) as they want to, will help in increasing conversions.
- And also extensive, accessible reporting is required. The most data your customers have about their online businesses the better business decisions they can create.
- Easy onboarding assists them in getting started with payment processing quicker.
4. Evaluate the support.
What you actually want to know is. Does this integrated payment gateway relationship confuse my life or make it easy? To assist in making this determination, consider things like developer resources and customer service. Anything that assists developers to perform their functions faster and easily is extremely valuable. So supported documents such as tutorials and getting started guides should be easily available. They should also be able to check out the solution without moving through circles.
Customer support is also necessary. Additionally, for technical help and support, you should have already reached out to consulting, for assisting in configuring payment solutions that will enhance your platform. You will have to look for references if you want a clear idea of how nicely the payment gateway manages support and look at what you can hope for in the future.
How to integrate a custom payment gateway into your business website?
The right steps for payment gateway integration will rely on the preferred payment gateway. However, there are some basic moves. For example, if you select to opt for a hosted payment gateway, you will require to connect your website to the payment gateway and get an SSL certificate. You will also have to fetch the gateway’s credentials, containing the merchant’s ID, MWS access key and secret key. You can perform a great deal of personalization to make the payment procedure look the way you want it to.
If you prefer an integrated payment gateway, the first thing you will require to perform is to ensure that your security measures are amazing. However, you can do this by using some of the exclusiveAPIs and modules that are easily available. Or, you may have to rely on custom payment gateway development to payment gateway integration into your website. You will also have to ensure that your payment gateway will receive different payment choices and that mobile phone users are associated.
Find The Correct Integrated Payment Gateway For Your Website
Now that you understand how integrated payment gateways function and what to explore. It’s time to start exploring!
Let’s check out what InstantCharge has to deliver when it comes to payments for online platforms. Talk to us to know how we pile up on the criteria mentioned below. And how our payment gateway integration can provide you with the excellent advantages you require to move ahead. We are waiting for your mail.