High demands of consumers dictate increased requirements for reliability, safety and convenience. The Secure House company does not stand still, but is actively developing the technology of smart entrance security doors, security systems, access control and situation monitoring.
Such solutions are not a luxury, but a modern response to a security threat. If you want to reliably protect yourself, your loved ones and property. Without compromising personal comfort, intelligent protection systems are the best fit.
The principle of operation of entrance doors with a fingerprint is the use of biometric technologies
You do not need to carry a key with you or worry about losing it. Because access to the premises is determined by a fingerprint. The papillary finger pattern of each person is unique, so no one, except for a certain list of persons, will be able to enter the premises.
Contrary to common misconception, contamination or wounds on the fingers do not affect the identification of the user. Since hundreds of dots on the papillary pattern are read, after which the scanner compares their location with the information entered in the memory. You will not need key fobs, forget about mobile gadgets and security cards. The only thing that is required is to put your finger on the reader of the smart front door lock for a fraction of a second.
The unique interface of the biometric system allows storing up to 99 fingerprints. So smart doors can be installed even at commercial facilities (offices, administrative complexes). The scanner also perfectly tolerates aggressive environmental influences, therefore it is suitable for outdoor use.
Video for security door
Despite the active development of video surveillance systems, the emergence of various cameras and sensors, the video peephole for the front door. With a motion sensor remains one of the best solutions that provide the highest security. There are several reasons:
- Ordinary cameras are relatively accessible to intruders;
- Vandalism often occurs;
- The presence of a camera can unnerve the neighbors.
A video peephole with a recording for the front door is installed in the canvas, and the video monitor is displayed in a place convenient for the owner. Thus, comfort, protection against lumbago of a door, an excellent viewing angle are provided.
The Secure House company produces eyes from the best magnified optics, with protection against damage or twisting of the element from the outside. If necessary, you can order bulletproof and periscopic eyes that prevent assassination attempts using a pistol or smoothbore weapons.
- Video recording. A video peephole with a recording for the front door provides control over the situation even in the absence of the owners. Photos and videos are stored on a digital medium, and these materials can be used to prevent hacking attempts.
- Panoramic view. You don’t have to lean against the peephole and close your eye to control the situation. A wide viewing angle, a modern monitor and impeccable optics allow you to enjoy daily comfort and a high level of personal security.
- Alarm call function. In the absence of the owners of the house, when approaching the door leaf, an audible alarm will sound, which will frighten off intruders;
- Infrared illumination that works even in the complete absence of lighting in the vestibule or entrance;
- Light curtain. From the landing it is impossible to determine whether the owner of the house is present, whether he has approached the door. This is important, as ordinary eyes often serve as a presence indicator for assassination attempts on owners.
A video eye for an entrance door with a sensor can be installed on any door. However, we recommend that you take a comprehensive approach to your personal security and install entrance doors with high security.
Imagine the situation. The experienced burglar broke the locks on the door, pulls the handle, but the door does not open. He frantically begins to check whether the secrets are open. Begins to pull the handle harder, but without understanding this mysticism, he leaves empty-handed.
There is no magic here, because invisible locks install on the front door. They do not have an exit from the canvas, they are controlled by a remote control. And therefore cannot be hacked in the traditional way. This feature is very convenient. Especially if you don’t want to take your keys with you, or if you want to be extra safe during a long trip.
The burglar will not be able to determine the location of the lock in any way in order to damage or open it. Opening and locking the door takes a fraction of a second and is silent. Power is supplied from the wiring. Or in standalone mode, providing operation for up to 570 days with 10 operations per day.
Doors use state-of-the-art high-tech devices to provide access control
Entrance doors with Samsung electronic locks are easily integrated into the Smart Home system. Which provides automation and increased comfort for residents. Such solutions maximize the opportunities for homeowners:
- A fingerprint is used. This is very useful for the elderly and teenagers, active and very busy people who may suffer from confusion, or if you do not want to always have a large bunch of keys with you;
- Password access. If the lock has a key, it can be forged, which cannot be said about the unique long cipher that can be easily changed;
- A door lock system has been introduced (both outside and inside). Used at night, or if you leave the house for a long time;
- “One-touch security”. If you suspect the activity of intruders at the front door, just touch the remote control and the locked door will start emitting signals with a power of up to 80 dB;
- Convenient access control, with the ability to assign roles, change personal data parameters. You can assign access at a certain time for a nanny, plumber, maintenance staff;
- Locking in case you forget to do so.
To sum up
An electromechanical mortise lock for a metal door has become more than just a functional element. It will help you find a way out during a fire, scare off robbers, simplify access as much as possible and protect property during your absence.