Do you have an addiction to the internet? Can you spend a day without the internet? Read our blog, here, our assignment help experts will give you some explanation regarding these questions.
If you feel panic seeing the title then let me assure you that there is no such effort to eliminate the internet from the world, so don’t worry regarding this. But there are many people who are curious to know how our life could be without the internet.
Undoubtedly, everyone will say that they even can’t think of this too. In the 19th century when the computer was invented, it was used only for calculation, texting or official purposes. But the internet has changed everything. As the internet entered our lives, it gave us a wide range of development in every field and it has changed the color of our planet.
Now the question is can we live without the internet?
Let’s have a look on different fields and see how it would be without internet:
- Offline shopping: our elders generally visit the shop to buy their necessary things. But the present generation instead of visiting the shop prefers online shopping for buying their products. If there were no internet, in the cold hours, suppose you need something and you have to visit it during the opening hours. So, life without the internet would be like this in case of shopping.
- Offline Maps: think about our previous generation who used to carry maps to know some specific places, streets or a city and they know the experience of using these maps very well. There was no one who could have guided them which path to choose and what not. The only way to know the road was to ask the passers-by. It was the scenario of life without the internet. Thanks to our technology that has invented Google maps.
- Serving Information: Today, Google serves us in a different way. But think of those days when Google was not there. At present, sitting in our house we come to know what is happening all over the world. We may keep at the activity of our relatives, friends etc.
- Boring life: it would have been a very boring life, if the internet was not invented. Suppose, you are on a long journey and you don’t have a smartphone or internet connection and you have nothing to do. I hope we all have experienced the scenario whenever we don’t get a network signal on our smartphone. It makes us feel baffled. Now think, what could be our situation without the internet.
- Interaction with People Face to Face: nowadays the internet has given us a wide range of social networking platforms to communicate with our near and dear ones. Think of those times where the only mode of communication was letters, carriers, pigeons etc after a long time the telephone was invented. Thanks to Bob Kahn and Vint Cerf for giving us such a beautiful reward like the internet and it makes communication easier with the invention of different apps and software like Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook etc.
Is there anyone who could survive without the internet?
If you are thinking about this, then my answer is yes. There are few categories that are happily living their life even without smartphones and the internet like children, old age people, and people residing in remote areas of the world who don’t even know what the internet is. Aren’t they surviving? Yes, they are human beings and spend their life cheerfully.
Conclusion: so, everything is possible. As we are habituated with the usage of the internet, we may think that we can’t live without the internet. But those who still have not come across it, are living a happy life without the internet. So, it totally depends on you. If you have any questions, you can check our assignment help review by logging to our official website.