Want to know the correct set of steps that can be performed to get rid of QuickBooks error code 6000? If yes, then reading this post till the end will surely help. This error is basically associated with the company file and can also be seen due to various other factors like corrupted .net file or damaged company file. It appears on the screen with three digits associated with it in the format i.e., 6000 XXX. This particular error can be resolved by performing some set of steps, which we will be elaborating later in this article. Thus, make sure to read the post till the end.
Triggers to the error code 6000
- In case of firewall blocking the connection, the user might face such an issue
- Or if the .TLG file is corrupted
- Also, if the QuickBooks installation files is corrupted
- In case the company file gets damaged somehow
- Or if there are multiple users logged into the same company file
- The network connection on the system has been incorrectly configured
Steps to rectify the error
In order to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 6000, the user can configure the firewall and antivirus software. This involves a couple of steps listed below:
- Initially, the user needs to open the QuickBooks database manager
- And then, spot the port monitor tab, and look for the QuickBooks version
- After that, the user needs to note the firewall port number
- Followed by opening the windows firewall
- The next step is to click on advanced settings
- And then right clicking on the inbound option. Along with that, the user needs to select the option for new rule
- Moving ahead, click on the port tab
- And also click on next
- This will end the process and the error is expected to get fixed
How to fix QuickBooks C= 1304?
Use installation CD and resolve the error, by following the simple steps enumerated below:
- The first step is to eject the CD drive of the computer and then place the QB Installation CD.
- Once done with that, the user is required to exit the installer, if the installer runs on its own.
- The user is then required to click the Windows and Start button, in order to navigate the Explorer.
- After that, built a new folder with the name QBInstall on the desktop itself.
- The next step is to copy the installation files from the CD drive and then paste the file in the folder.
- Now, use the QBInstall folder to install the software once again.
- Once done with that, the user is required to pursue the detailed instructions given on the system and then select or click on the positive options.
- The last and final step is to open the QuickBooks again and then if the problem persists, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks support team.
Helpful Article: QuickBooks Won’t Open Error
By the end of this post, the user is expected to successfully deal with the QuickBooks error code C=1304 after implementing the steps mentioned in above. However, if for some reason, the error continues to trouble the user, then in that case contacting our QuickBooks tech support professionals is all that we suggest. Give us a call at +1-844-521-0490 and our experts will provide immediate support services. We are a team of technically sound experts who work round the clock to provide finest possible assistance.
By the end of the article, we believe that the reader might be able to get rid of the QuickBooks error 6000 successfully. If not, then contacting our tech professionals at +1-844-521-0490is recommended. We are a team of technically sound professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate QuickBooks support services. Feel free to share your queries with our team professionals and let them clear all your clouds of confusion.