Are you finding a solution about how to transfer contacts from Android to Android? If your answer is then here are the best freeways for non-technical and technical users. Using 2 simple solutions first is the manual method and the second method is the professional solution to export contacts from Android to android. So, let’s start today’s blog…
Manual Method to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android
We will talk about saving contacts from Android to Android using the manual method for freeway and the best method for technical users. So, follow the steps and guidelines given below. All solutions must be beneficial for the user of a critical task. But has some limitations and non-technical users can’t attempt this method it’s better to they can skip this way and continue with the professional solution.
- Firstly, fill in the login credentials of the Gmail account on the user’s local operating device.
- Secondly, click on the Google apps button (9 dots) and choose the Contacts file from the Gmail mail.
- Then, click on the Import Contacts option to upload the phone to Google mail.
Finally, the user has to import the contacts on the user’s Google account. However, the user has to import the Google Account into the user’s desktop.
Export Android Contacts to iPhone
- After that, log in to Google mail on the user’s windows local computer.
- Then, export all phone contacts from the user’s Gmail account to the user’s desktop.
- Finally, transfer phone contacts to iCloud.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Using this manual method, non-technical users can’t follow manual way, they required proper technical knowledge of a particular application.
- User can easily lose their data and the data hierarchy using this manual method, moreover, this manual method, is too lengthy for any type of user.
So, it’s better to overcome this problem users can easily continue with the highly recommended professional solution to Export Android contacts to iPhone.
Professional Solution to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android
The Best VCF to CSV file Converter Tool to save contacts from android phones without losing any data hierarchy and without losing any contact details using this world-class the best easy user-friendly interface. Moreover, user can easily view their data inside the tool panel.
This software converts users’ files into different types of file formats such as CSV, PST, Split VCF, Merge vCard, Google CSV, and Yahoo CSV. On the other hand, this software work offline with whole world-class tool facilities. Furthermore, the utility has a free trial version to check out the tool facilities.
- Firstly, Download and Run the on the user operating device to attempt all the steps.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder button and upload the user contacts from the android phone contact in the utility panel.
- Then, click on the Export option and select the Google CSV file from the Drop-down menu in the utility panel.
- Now, click on the Browse button and choose the desired destination location to save contacts from the Android Phone.
- Finally, hit the export button to start the process of exporting contacts from the Android Phone to Android.
Now, click on the Gmail Contacts and upload the Google CSV contact file in Gmail, and after that login that Gmail ID on the other Android Phone. And that’s it. Finally, complete the process of transferring contacts from Android to Android.
In this blog, we talked about how to transfer contacts from Android to Android without losing any contact details and without losing any data hierarchy. Using 2 simple solutions first method is the manual method and the second solution is the best method professional solution for non-technical and technical users. The manual method, it’s free, and the best way for technical users. But user can easily lose their data while performing the manual method. And the second method is the professional solution for non-technical and technical users without any hassle.
Also Read: When To Seek Out Family Mediation Services