Are you seeking a solution for how to recover deleted excel files from pen drive? If so, then read the complete article to resolve this query on how to restore deleted excel files from USB. To make this scenario clear we will take one user’s query.
“Hello Guys, I am Rahul Sharma. I am CA by profession. Yesterday night I was deleting some unusual excel files. But unfortunately, I deleted my important excel file from pen drive. Please help me and suggest to me any reliable solution to recover deleted excel files from pen drive. ”
“I was working on my personal computer. Suddenly without any warning message, my system got automatically restarted. After this, I realized that all my excel files got deleted. I could not understand what could be the reason for this issue. Please help me to find the disappeared files, documents.”
“My computer is creating a mess for the last few days. It automatically restarts when I am working, after it restarts all my data vanishes. My computer was recently updated and I do not think there could be some issues. Let me know what to do if the computer restarted and everything is gone. Please resolve this issue As soon as possible.”
In today’s arena, this is the common user’s query when they deleted their important files and folders from pen drive. Even it becomes the worst situation for those users who do not know how to recover deleted excel files from a pen drive. Therefore in this blog, we are going to discuss different manual and automated solutions to recover deleted excel files from pen drive.
Excel is a commonly used application for creating charts, monthly reports, pivot tables, organizing data, and even the present figures. Everyone knows how important an excel file is in our daily life. From big corporations to small firms, everyone uses an excel file for the kind of features it provides. Sometimes, our important files and folders are lost due to these reasons like virus infection, Trojan attack, accidentally deletion, formatted, etc.
Recover Deleted Excel File from Pen Drive by Using Trusted Software
With the help of SysTools USB drive deleted file recovery software users can retrieve deleted, corrupted and formatted data from pen drive, USB drive, SD card, and memory card, etc. This software supports to recovery of all types of data such as photos, videos, audio, multimedia, documents, etc. Users can recover FAT, exFAT, FAT (16, 32), and NTFS formatted pen drives. It is easy to use anyone can use this software without any hassle. This software can easily recover data from any brand of pen drive such as SanDisk, LG, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, etc.
The best thing about this utility is it provides a free demo version. You can preview your deleted excel data after that you can decide to purchase this software.
Steps to Recover Deleted Excel Files from Flash Drive
Now we will discuss the working steps of the utility. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to restore deleted excel file from the pen drive.
- Download and install USB drive data recovery software on your Windows PC
- After that attach the damaged pen drive to your computer
- Now software provides two modes of data recovery Scan and Formatted Scan
- Then, software starts scanning and display the reading percentage
- Now users can preview restored data into the left panel of the software. The application will highlighted by red color
- Finally software provides two save options save selected Data or save completed data. You can choose any option as per your need
Recover Deleted Excel File from Pen Drive by Using Command Prompt
Whenever your excel files are deleted from a pen drive or from your system CMD is your first option to recover data from pen drive. Because the user’s first priority is a free solution. But they don’t know the disadvantage of using free solutions. If users do any silly mistake they lost their data permanently. So, there is no chance of data recovery. Now we will describe the working steps of CMD.
- Attach your pen drive to your system after that go to the start menu and type CMD and click enter
- In command Window type attrib –h-r-s /s/ drive letter:\*.*”, and hit enter
- Finally, Windows starts recovering deleted excel files from pen drive once the process is complete. You can access your data.
Recover Deleted Excel File from Pen Drive by Using Previous Version
You can recover your excel file from a pen drive by using the previous version. It is free most of the users prefer to use this solution. So you can use it by following the below steps:
- Attach your pen drive to your system, go to this PC and navigate to the folder of excel files
- Choose the folder, right-hit on it, and choose ‘Restore previous versions’
- From the available version of excel files, choose the needed one and hit on ‘Restore’
It is always a good idea to generate a backup of crucial files and folders. Since no one can anticipate what might go wrong. In this post, we have discussed how to recover deleted excel files from a pen drive. Here we have provided three solutions 2 manual and one third-party software. But, keep one thing in mind free solution is to create a painful situation. Maybe you lose your data permanently. So, now it’s your turn to take decisions wisely.