At present, many users have two email accounts for various purposes. Still, sometimes it becomes difficult for them to manage multiple accounts Here, we will let you know how can you merge two email accounts in Outlook. So, here we go.
Methods to Merge two Email Accounts in Outlook Application
Method 1: Combine Outlook Accounts (POP3)
In order to get the email messages from multiple Outlook accounts at the same place, it is always better to give the same delivery location for all MS Outlook accounts. You just need to follow the steps carefully to change the delivery location and combine multiple email accounts in Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
- Firstly, open MS Outlook >> Account Settings.
- Now, click on the File menu >> Account Settings >> Email
- After that, select POP3 accounts for which you want to change the delivery location.
- Next, click the Change Folder button
- Then, select the folder as a destination folder where you want to save the messages.
- Subsequently, the folder could be an already existing folder such as the inbox or any separate folder.
- Users can create another folder like Inbox- Account1, Account2, or Account 3, etc.
- Users can also change the location where a new mailbox will be delivered in the case of POP3 and Exchange accounts in MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
Method 2: Merge Email Accounts in Outlook 2016, 2010 (IMAP)
- Firstly, start Outlook on your PC and then go to the left sidebar, select an account, and do a right-click
- Next, mouse click on New Folder. Under Create New Folder wizard, enter an appropriate name >> OK.
- Following that, move to the Home menu, and from the Rule drag-down menu, select Manage Rules and Alerts option.
- Under the Rules and Alerts window, choose an account >> New Rule.
- In the Rules wizard, go to heading and start from a blank rule. Click Apply rule on messages I receive>> Next
- Next, enable the check box corresponding to the specified account.
- In the wizard, chose Specified and it will display an Account dialog box.
- Select the required account >> OK. You will see the account name at the bottom. Click on the Next button.
- After this, select the option to move it to the specified folder >> Specified and rules then an alert wizard will pop up.
- Select the inbox folder that is recently created for merging two IMAP email accounts in Outlook.
- Here, you will see the folder name on the bottom >> Finish to exit.
- Following this will return you to the Rules and alert wizard. It will display the recently created rules, click on the OK button to apply the rule.
- At last, to combine this folder with other accounts, you have to repeat the complete process to get all email messages from multiple accounts to a Generic inbox folder.
Method 3: Professional Solution to Merge Two Email Accounts in Outlook Application
So, by now you will be able to combine two email accounts in the Outlook application. As we can see that doing the task manually is a quite lengthy and time-consuming process. Also, there are chances of permanent data loss. Keeping all the circumstances in mind, it is recommended to make use of a professional tool PST Merge Tool. It is well efficient to combine multiple Outlook data files with Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and many more.
In the above write-up, I have described the best solutions to merge two email accounts in Outlook 2010, 2016. The manual method, as well as the automated solution, are discussed in this write-up. As the manual solution takes quite long and is a bit risky so we will recommend you to use the professional solution. It will do the task with full efficiency and that too with security.
Also read: 7 Things that makes Frizzy Hair