Both Quicken and QuickBooks are productive financial accounting software launched by Intuit Inc. However, they are somehow different because of their features and functionalities. But, luckily, there is a proactive way to Convert Quicken to QuickBooks without even losing your personal details or financial institution. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the stepwise procedure to get your Quicken account efficiently converted into QuickBooks with storing the data. Hence, continue to read!
Differential Between Quicken & QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the blue-chip application utilized for small businesses and thus is more complex than Quicken. On the other hand, Quicken is user-friendly software purposely utilized by families and individuals. QuickBooks has tools that cater to inventory, invoicing, payroll, accounts receivable and payable management, and bank account tracking. On the other hand, Quicken has tools that cater to account balances, loans, and other personal financial-related issues. Conversion of data from Quicken to QuickBooks is possible whereas converting QuickBooks to Quicken home and business is quite impossible.
Methods To Convert Quicken to QuickBooks
The QuickBooks program features a conversion tool that will directly lead you to Convert Quicken Files To QuickBooks. Furthermore, Intuit also proffers a free program called “Quicken Converter” by which you can easily and instantly convert Quicken files without having a lose your data. Once you converted your file from Quicken to QuickBooks, they can be opened in QuickBooks in the blink of an eye. Let’s start following the below-noted instructions if you really looking for an ultimate guide to converting your data.
Method 1: QuickBooks Conversion Tool
Here’s how you can use the conversion tool in QuickBooks to Convert A Quicken File To QuickBooks:
- Launch QuickBooks on your Windows System.
- Go to the “File” menu, and then click on the “Utilities” tab.
- Afterward, highlight the option of “Convert,” and then select “From Quicken” to immediately open the conversion dialog.
- Now, navigate to the location on your computer where your Quicken QDF file is stored, and double-click on it.
- Thereafter, simply you have to follow the onscreen prompts displayed on the conversion dialog to effort freely Convert Quicken To QuickBooks Online.
Now, you can frequently access your Quicken data in QuickBooks and manage your financial institution without any difficulties.
Method 2: Quicken Converter
Here’s how to use Quicken Converter for getting your entire data stored in QuickBooks from Quicken within a minute. Let’s begin:
- First of all, you have to download the Quicken Converter directly from the official Intuit website.
- Now, launch the downloaded Quicken Converter file on your server computer.
- Press the “Next” button.
- Then, click “I accept the terms in the license agreement,” and then click “Next” again.
- Afterward, click “Next | Install | Launch Quicken Converter | Finish” in the exact given sequence.
- Click the “I am transferring data from Quicken for Windows” radio button to select it.
- After that, click the “Get Started” link.
- Then, click the “Open a data file located on this computer” radio button, and then tap the “Select File” button.
- Browse to the location on your computer where the Quicken file is stored, and then double-tap on it.
- Click on the “Convert it” tab.
- Press the “OK” button to continue the process.
- Finally, click “Save” to save your converted file in QuickBooks.
- This is How To Convert Quicken To QuickBooks without putting much effort and more time consume.
NOTE: Before attempting to Convert Quicken Files To QuickBooks, back up your Quicken data.
Also Visit: QuickBooks File Doctor
Obtain 24×7 Online QuickBooks Support For More Info
Are you yet unable to Convert Quicken To QuickBooks? Do you need additional QuickBooks Support at a reasonable cost? If really so, contact us via placing a call at the provided helpline number. One of our deft connoisseurs will connect with you and deliver quality assistance so that in less time you can convert your Quicken file to QuickBooks.
Visit for more info: Postingstock