There are many reasons why someone might need to convert PNG to Word DOCX file format, but if you don’t know how it works and where to start, this procedure can be time-consuming and difficult.
We’ll look at how a user may quickly convert their many photographs to different formats in today’s blog. Check out the permanent PNG to Docx file format conversion if you’re prepared to deal with picture conversions.
What is a PNG image and Word Docx?
PNG:- A raster graphics file format that offers data compression and is perfect for digital art is called PNG (Portable Network Graphic) (flat images, logos, icons, etc.). Additionally, PNG pictures have the option of using a transparency channel to improve visibility.
Word Docx:– A Microsoft Word text document is a Docx file. With the introduction of Word version 2007, the format became a new norm for text documents. The objective was to create a file format based on XML that requires less storage. Combining the previous. doc ending with the “X” from XML gives the term “Docx” its name.
The advantages of Docx files over PNG files:-
Since Microsoft Office has a different clientele, sharing documents in the.doc and.docx formats of Microsoft Word is a preferable choice. Comparatively speaking, the Docx format is smaller than PDF files.
The Docx files are simple to modify because you don’t need Microsoft Office to generate or edit these documents; any open source software is capable of making changes to your files.
How to Convert PNG to Word Docx | Manual Method Explained:-
Yes, you can convert PNG to Docx manually when you have a few PNG files. The manual method is quite complicated. Let’s check out how manual methods work.
- The initial step is to open your browser.
- Now click on the nine dots displayed on the browser.
- Open your “Google Drive” and upload the necessary files.
- Once your Files get uploaded make right-click on the image and tap on “Open With”.
- Click on “Google Docs” and you will have a preview of your added files.
- In the next step, Click the “File” button “download >> Microsoft Word (Docx)”.
- Go to the download tab and you successfully convert PNG to Docx.
There are some limitations to the manual method:
- The manual process takes a lot of time and work.
- It requires multiple steps and takes a long time.
- Surprisingly, it is unpredictable.
- If you want to comprehend it correctly, you might need some technical knowledge.
- Loss of data is a possibility.
- There are no features for bulk conversion.
- restriction on size
How to Convert PNG to Docx | Smart Solution Explained:-
With this easy-to-use, clever solution, such as the Best Third Party Software, Image Converter Tool, you may convert PNG to Word Docx File in your application. The.jpg,.jpeg,.jpe,.gif,.png,.bmp and other file types can all be converted with this automatic tool to the most popular PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, and TEXT formats.
Additionally, this program has a user-friendly interface. For the picture conversion tool to be readily operated by non-technical users. The best feature of this utility is that it works with all recent releases of Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Run this excellent utility by following the instructions indicated below:-
- The first step in using this program is to “Download” and “Run” it.
- The next step is to select “Add File” or “Add Folder” to add an image.
- You can use the “Move up” and “Move Down” buttons to organize the newly uploaded photographs.
- Select the “Change” option to alter the default location.
- After clicking “Next,” the software will individually preview each image that was added.
- The user must now choose the necessary “File Format” to export photographs.
- Select the necessary Docx parameters following your needs.
- Enables the creation of a single Docx file for numerous images or a single Docx file for a single image.
- The Docx page layout parameters must then be configured following the requirements.
- To begin the converting process, merely click the “Convert” button.
- You can monitor the conversion process’s progress and it will begin automatically.
- A pop-up notice will show after the procedure is complete; simply click the “OK” button.
- Your PNG photos were successfully converted to Docx format.
- Multiple Image Formats to PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, & TEXT Conversion (Base64)
- Save images in JPG, PNG, APNG, BMP, WEBP, GIF, TIFF, TGA, and JPEG2000(J2K), among other formats (JP2)
- Features for Exporting Multiple Images at Once
- View a Sample of Every Added Image Before conversion, one by one
- There are no limitations on the size of the converted images.
- Possibility of Making and Storing Images in a Single PDF, DOC, or DOCX File
- Image Embedding on a Single Page without Image Quality Loss
- Conversion on Windows OS 7, 8, 10, and 11 (64-bit) Versions is Promised
I sincerely hope that everyone learns how to convert PNG to Docx on Windows 7, 8, and 10. The PDF works well for viewing, signing, and filling out paperwork in the meantime. Most definitely not in Docx format. You can use the PNG to Docx Converter permanently if you have a lot of PNG files.
Read More: How to Convert Outlook Message to PDF?