PostingStock | Are you seeking to know how to take a Backup Gmail Email With Attachments? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Stay with this blog till the end. To backup all Gmail Email accounts easily use manual & automated methods for the same!
Gmail is one of the most trusted email applications that will not intentionally delete your Email account. Therefore, all Gmail users should back up their Gmail accounts so that they access their data if it is hacked. No matter how secure Gmail is, it’s also hacking or crashes.
You never know. If that happens, you will lose access to your account and permanently lose all your data. However, there is one way to prevent such crashes is to back up your Gmail emails on your PC. This is a way you always have a local copy of your account information, and such information may be used for offline access.
Now, let us move towards the solution one by one!
Reasons – Why Users Need to Backup a Gmail Account?
There are many reasons due to which users want to restore their Gmail data securely. Some reasons are listed below. Let’s take a look!
- Accidental Deletion of Emails: In some cases, users accidentally delete their crucial email and are unable to recover it. In that case, catering a backup of your Gmail emails would be helpful.
- Unexpected Shutdown: There is a chance that your system doesn’t respond appropriately and shuts down unexpectedly. Therefore, most of the time, an unexpected shutdown of the system creates a big issue for the users.
- Prevent From Hacking: Hacking gets access to your Gmail account even after privacy, or they could easily decrypt your password. So, they can remove you from your Gmail account, which leads to data loss.
Now, we are moving to manual & automated methods.
How to Take Backup Gmail Email Account Manually?
As Google provides its own native backup tool for backup Gmail account data. You can take the help of this utility. If you want to perform backup manually and have sufficient time. Then, follow the below steps to backup your Gmail emails account.
- Firstly, login to your Gmail account at myaccount google.com.
- Now, from the left-side menu, select the “Data & Personalization” option. This will open a tab, under the “Download delete or make a plan for your data” section. Click on the “Download your data” option Data
- In the above action you will open a page where you will see the list of Google Applications
- First, deselect all the selected items and Select the Mail option for the backup
- Now, click on Next button at the bottom and then you will get the table to customize archive format
- After that, select the Export Type (.zip is recommended) & archive size (1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 10GB, 50GB), etc. Finally, click on Create Archive button
- The archive process will now start and it will take hours or days to finish
- By getting the archive link, click on Manage & Download the archive.
The above steps are of a free native software from google for taking backup of Gmail email. Therefore, this method is free, it takes so much time in the archiving process. In addition, you will only be able to take backup in MBOX file format.
So, don’t need to worry! We have another method for you, which is quite simple and overcomes all the limitations of the native tool. Use the tool to backup Gmail email in multiple file formats such as MBOX, EML, MSG, PST, and PDF. If you are using a business Gmail account (G Suite) then you can take the help of the automated solution in the below section.
Backup Multiple Gmail Email Account – [Automated Solution]
Gmail Backup Software for Windows & Mac OS Software is a professional and risk-free Gmail email backup tool that backups Gmail account data. It converts files into multiple formats MBOX, MSG, PDF, HTML, EMLX, EML, PST, etc.
The utility also allows users to transfer emails from Gmail to Office 365, Yahoo, Live Exchange, OperaMail, Hotmail, IMAP, Thunderbird, and other email clients. It provides the best way to perform the process and also saves during the entire process.
Follow the below steps to complete the backup of Gmail Email account using software:-
- Launch and run the software on your Windows machine.
- Now, Enter “Gmail Account ID & Password” for login
- Select the “Category” of Data & “Apply Filters”
- To browse the “Destination location” for the Backup data
- Finally, click on the “Start” button to start backing up your Gmail email account.
In this article, we have explained how to Backup Gmail email account. Here are two methods: manual & automated methods which is an easy and simple way to backup your Gmail data. We recommend you to use the automated software for a multiple Gmail backup. It is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. Now, choose as per your requirement.