To begin with, Python is an object-oriented and high-level programming language that facilitates rapid application development. In addition, it supports modules and packages, which results in encouraging modularity and code reuse.
- Free & Opensource- It is freely available on its official website and a user can easily download it. Moreover, its source code is available for the public.
- Object-Oriented Language- It supports object-oriented programming along with concepts of classes, objects encapsulation, etc.
- GUI Programming Support- Python helps in the creation of Graphic User interfaces with the help of PyQt5, PyQt4, wxPython, or Tk modules.
- High-Level Language- As it is an advanced language, it eliminates the need of remembering the system architecture or manage the memory.
- Extensible Features- It allows a developer to write some of the codes in C or C++ language. In addition, it allows compiling that code in C/C++ language.
- Easily Portable- This is a portable language and it allows a developer to run a code on multiple platforms such as Linux, Windows, Etc.
- Large Standard Library- Above all, this language comes with a standard library with multiple modules and functions. It helps in tasks such as regular expressions, unit-testing, web browsers.
Benefits Of Using Python
This language aims to help developers in writing logical and clear codes for small-scale and large-scale projects. In addition, this language has various uses in almost every tech domain like machine learning, AI, web scraping, and embedded systems development. Many institutions provide Python Training in Noida and one can enrol in them to learn about its workings. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Python.
- Flexibility- This is a flexible language and it allows users to develop new sorts of applications using it. In addition, unlike other programming languages, it doesn’t restrict a user from trying anything new.
- Supportive Community- As it is a very old language, it has large mature community support. Moreover, there are various guides, tutorials, and documentation available that will help you learn it faster.
- Productivity- It is a productive language and it allows developers to concentrate on solving the issues in it. In addition, its simple nature helps developers in understanding the syntax and behaviour of the programming language without much effort.
High Paying Jobs After Learning Python
- Data Scientist- Data Scientist is one of the most demanding skills of the current world and upcoming decades. Moreover, this job requires the knowledge of computer science, statistics, and mathematics to mine useful information from the data.
- Web Developer- This is an evergreen job in the IT market and has huge demands all over the world. This programming language offers multiple libraries for web development Like Flask, Django, etc, thus making it a perfect tool for web development.
- Machine Learning Engineer- Machine learning makes computers capable of learning and acting like humans. In addition, it is a branch of AI and is one of the best career opportunities after learning Python.
- Test Automation Engineer- Automations help in self-doing daily and repetitive business tasks. In addition, it is the future of Python Jobs and has uses in industries like the energy sector in plants, car manufacturing facilities, or food processing plants.
- Data Analyst- Data Analysis helps in answering business-related questions and solving problems. Python comes with multiple features that help in manipulating data, thus making it an ideal language for analysis.
- Educator- This is one of the most popular and in-demand programming languages in the world. In addition, the number of Python learners is increasing day by day. Therefore, becoming a python educator is a good career option.