The man behind the transformation of Google’s company and led it to the elevated height of success could only be possible due to one man and his name is – Sunder Pichai. Today he is the “world’s most influential personality” that has created a history and made the name of his country, India proud.
Just one Indian has made the enslaved person to the foreign people due to his excellence and skill. In the Google company, he is the only person who has become CEO without reading about coding. But he knows the product management and marketing tactics. He started managing the Google products as a product manager, and since then the company has gained massive profits. This thing has impressed Larry and Page and they have offered him a chair of CEO in the year 2005. The net worth of Sundr Pichai is about – $1310 million in the year 2022. For all the youth, Sunder Pichai is an amazing inspiration and entrepreneurs are learning most things from him.
So if you are a fan of him then it may excite you to know more about him that no one else knows.
In the year 1972, on 10 July Sunder was born in Chennai. His father was an engineer, and his mother was a stenographer. There were four members in the family including him and his elder brother. Sunder was from a middle-class family and was living in a packed room without a fan, television, or other amenities. If we talk about his education then no one could beat him in the education because of his excellent mind. For every science student, it is a mere dream to qualify for the test and get admission to the IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ). But he has completed his graduation from there and received a scholarship from Stanford University to continue his studies.
After completing further studies, he joined Google in the year 2004 as a product manager. This company has changed his destiny and allowed him to create a benchmark of remembrance and excellence. He has developed Google Chrome and many other products for Google and these products have increased the pace of the company’s profits. This one product has stunned the competitors and offered him the position of the new third CEO of Google. After some time his experience in the market and product management lead him to the position of CEO of Alphabet Company. Due to his contribution to the development of the country, he was awarded the Padma Bhusan by the Government of India in the year 2022.
Sunder has brought the revolution to the world of technology and he is in the progress to make the life of people convenient and easy in near future.
Other Interesting Facts About Him –
- In his family, there are four members in the family including his pet dog named Jeffree.
- Her wife is also excellent in the studies and recently doing business operations manager job at Intuit.
- He is a professional cricket player and fan of soccer. In his hobbies there are – reading, play chess, watching movies and sketching.
- First job was in the company McKinsey as a management consultant in the year 2002.
- In the year 2009, he has received the “global leadership award” and get promotion.
- He is not an early riser and wakes up at 6:30 to 7 am in the morning.
- He has said in an interview that – he didn’t like sweet dishes that is why he adds spicy sambhar in the Kheer or Payasam.
- Firstly in the morning he reads the WALL STREET JOURNAL and New York Times news
- In the breakfast, he likes to eat toast, tea and omelette.
- Sunder is not an early riser that is why he didn’t prefer exercise in the morning or in the life. Whole day he used to attend meetings and roam in the whole offices for the task updates and monitoring. He says that – the more he walks the more better he think about work.
- He has more than 20 smartphone and each phone has purpose to buy and like others he has purchased his first phone in the year 2006, that was – Motorola Startac.
Wrapping Up –
“Always wear the failure as a badge of honor” – it was brilliant thought of him. Success and failure are the part of our life and you could not achieve success if you haven’t experienced failure in life. The journey of every entrepreneur couldn’t be the same but you can learn alot from the life of each one. It doesn’t matter what you do, the thing that matter is – how you do it?