A Contact Center is a business division within an organization that manages customer interactions. Unlike a call center or call center, which only accepts requests by telephone, a contact center handles incoming and outgoing customer communications through various channels such as telephone, web, chat, email, messaging applications, to social media. Contact Center requires several sophisticated systems that are integrated to help quickly resolve customer issues, to track customer engagement, and to capture interaction and performance data. In Indonesia, one of the developers and providers of a complete contact center system solution with only 1 system is Barantum. So that everything can be done without having to switch systems / applications.
What is a contact center?
A contact center is a department that manages customer interactions across multiple channels. In addition to handling incoming and outgoing calls, contact center agents also communicate with customers via email, messages, chat, and social media.
How does the Contact Center work?
Main features of Contact Center:
- Automatic call distribution (ACD – Automated Call Dial), which enables customer service agents to increase the number of calls received while maintaining a positive customer experience (CX – Customer Experience);
- Real Time Reports, which allow supervisors or contact center managers to observe and analyze agent performance and customer satisfaction in real time across various channels used;
- Scripts/Scenarios, which provide agents with a framework to provide callers with effective support and to generate sales or issue resolutions;
- A ticketing system or ticketing system for customer service support will automate the management of customer interactions coming from multiple channels. A ticketing system like Barantum’s contact center solution, not only delivers conversations from multiple channels, but also maintains an integrated conversation context that makes customer support seamless and effective.
- Communication channels, in the Barantum contact center solution, this feature supports omnichannel technology, so that all incoming customer messages from various communication channels enter into a single dashboard, this will simplify and speed up the performance of the contact center team while providing a personal and positive experience for customers.