Canon Pixma TR4522 is a compact printer through which the users can print scan, fax and print documents. It is a perfect printing device for small as well as large businesses. The ij.start.canon printer offers easy, efficient office printing in a compact size.
Canon Pixma TR4522 printer is an all-in-one printing device that permits customers to scan, print, and scan their documents and. Thus, when a user purchases this Canon printer, it’s necessary to complete the setup procedure. Thus, users should check out the Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless set-up procedure.
A document scanner is available that has an automatic feeder , as well as an inbuilt function for faxing. Thus, the automatic feeder allows users to scan or copy multiple pages with one operation. Furthermore, users can connect the Canon pixma TR4522 with a network router, or USB cable. Additionally, users can access the internet through the download applications stored in the printer. This allows them to print the details or data from news or entertainment websites.
Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup Procedure
After purchasing the Canon pixma, the users are advised to perform the pixma TR4522 wireless set-up procedure. Once the user completes the setup procedure they will be able to carry out all printer-related tasks such as printing, scanning, faxing simply and straightforwardly. Thus, follow the set-up instructions below.
Turn “ON” Printer
- The users are suggested to switch “ON” the printer.
- Make sure to turn “ON” the canon printer by connecting one end the power cable to the power socket and one end into the back side of the printer.
- Following this, users are advised to switch “ON” the operational panel of the printer.
- Then click on the “Power” button.
- Now the users are recommended to select the language for the printer.
- Be aware of those keys that navigate to choose the language.
Install the cartridge for your Canon printer.
The customers are advised to wait for the print carriage holder to stabilize. Once the carriage has become stable you can follow the instructions here to connect the Canon printer cartridge.
- Remove the tape from the Canon printer cartridge.
- Make sure you don’t be touching the contact of the cartridges of your printer.
- After this, the users are then advised to insert the black printer cartridge in the left slot and place the color printer cartridge into the right slot.
- Note: Users are advised to insert the Canon printer cartridge at an upward angle inside the slot.
- Important: Once you have placed the cartridge printer from Canon Users are advised to secure it.
Then , close the cover of the Canon printer.
Load the paper tray
- The user is advised to get the tray of paper and then end the process when they feel a clicking sound.
- Then then, slide the purple guide, then slide it to the right side.
- Then, the customers are advised to keep their paper within the paper tray.
- Note: Be sure that you do not exceed the maximum paper limit.
- Now carefully adjust the guide using the assistance of the edges of the paper to resolve it.
- Take note that there isn’t any bent papers, as it will cause the paper to jam.
- After placing the paperin the tray, the user is advised to move the tray into the printer without causing any damage.
- The users are now advised to set the paper settings to their specifications on the printer’s display.